Posted on: January 24, 2023
Payments received after February 10th will be charged interest back to the February 1st due date.
Payments can be made in the following ways:
- Mail a check with your payment stub to the Borough of Milltown Tax Collector – 39 Washington Av...
Posted on: November 8, 2022
Notice is hereby given that hydrant flushing in the Borough of Milltown will begin on Wednesday November 9, 2022. The hours of flushing will be 7:00am - 3:30pm. During this time the water pressure may be low and you may experience harmless discolored wate...Read on...
Posted on: September 26, 2022
The Middlesex County Department of Highways will be milling and resurfacing Riva Ave., Ford Ave., Ackerman Ave., and Blueberry Drive for the Borough of Milltown. This project will begin and end, subject to availability of equipment and weather permitting.
View Dates Here
Posted on: September 23, 2022
To be eligible, homeowners must have:
- Been a New Jersey resident; and
- Owned and occupied a home in New Jersey that was their principal residence (main home) on October 1, 2019; and
- Paid the 2019 property taxes on their main home; and
- Had 2019 New Jersey gross...
Posted on: March 24, 2022
For coyote sightings and concerns please contact the U.S. Department of Agriculture at 908-735-4513