- Clerk's Office
Vote by Mail Ballot Box
Located at the Milltown Municipal Building, 39 Washington Ave.
Middlesex County Residents may drop off their mail in ballots at this secure drop box.
Live Election Results
If you would like to see the live results of the Middlesex County Elections, please visit the County Clerk’s Live Election Result Page.
District Vote Counts
Governor Murphy signed into law P.L. 2018, C.110, which requires district boards of election to report every two hours the number of voters who have voted at each precinct and the totals are to be posted for the public.
Please see the table of Vote Counts for the Borough of Milltown for the June 8, 2021 Primary Election.
Registering to Vote
To register to vote in New Jersey you must be:
- A United States Citizen
- 17 years old, and understand that you may not vote until reaching the age of 18
- A resident of the county for 30 days before the election
- Not currently serving a sentence, probation or parole because of a felony conviction
Check to see if you are registered to vote by visiting "Am I Registered"
Voter Registration Forms
Voter Registration forms must be submitted 21 days prior to any upcoming election date. If you have questions about deadlines, please contact the Municipal Clerk at 732-828-2100 ext. 181
Please complete the Voter Registration and submit to the County Commissioner of Registration. In Middlesex County, the Commissioner of Registration is located at 11 Kennedy Blvd. East Brunswick, NJ 08816-9928
Name, Address, Signature Changes
If you need to change your name, address, or update your signature, please complete the Voter Registration form above and indicate which change(s) is needed. Submit the form to the Commissioner of Registration in the County for processing.
Political Party Declaration Forms
A registered voter currently affiliated with a political party who wishes to change their party affiliation must file a Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form 55 days before a Primary Election.
A registered voter currently not affiliated with a political party may declare their party affiliation up to and including Primary Election day.
You can print and complete the Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form and mail or deliver to the Commissioner of Registration in your county or you can also file it with your municipal clerk. These cards are also available at your local Commissioner of Registration Office.
The Commissioner of Registration cannot accept faxed copies or an electronic transmission of Party Affiliation Declaration Forms, since an original signature is required.
Mail-In or Absentee Ballot
A voter may vote by mail by completing the Application for Vote by Mail Ballot and returning the application to their County Clerk.
To receive your ballot by mail, the application must be received by the County Clerk 7 days prior to the election.
A voter may also apply in person to the County Clerk until 3:00 p.m., the day before the election.
The County Clerk cannot accept faxed or emailed copies of a Application for Vote by Mail Ballot, unless you are a Military or Overseas Voter, since an original signature is required.
- Registered Voter Check
- Voter Registration Form- English
- Voter Registration Form- Spanish
- Voter Registration Form- Gujarati
- Voter Registration Form- Hindi
- Voter Registration Form- Punjabi
- Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form- English
- Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form- Spanish
- Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form- Gujarati
- Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form- Hindi
- Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form- Korean
- Political Party Affiliation Declaration Form- Punjabi
- Live Election Results- Middlesex County
- Application for Vote by Mail Ballot- English
- Application for Vote by Mail Ballot- Spanish
- Application for Vote by Mail Ballot- Gujarati
- Application for Vote by Mail Ballot- Hindi
- Application for Vote by Mail Ballot- Punjabi
Polling Districts and Locations
Below you will see a map of the polling districts in the Borough of Milltown.
Districts 1-4 vote at Joyce Kilmer School, 21 West Church St.
Districts 5-9 vote at Milltown Senior Center, 60 Violet Terrace