Payments can be made in the following ways:
- Mail a check with your payment stub to the Borough of Milltown Tax Collector – 39 Washington Ave., Milltown, NJ 08850. (if you would like a receipt for the payment, please include a self- addressed, stamped envelope with your payment)
- Using your personal online banking. Please allow 7-10 business days for bank processing (an actual check is mailed to our office by your bank). No fees are assessed by the Borough.
- Online through the Borough's website by electronic check: WIPP The payment amount will be provided for you. No fees are assessed by the Borough; however, please note that these online payments do involve fees levied by a third-party payment processor.
- A 24 hour drop box located inside the vestibule of the Police Department. Payments are posted as of the next business day. Cash payments are not accepted.
- In Person: Cash, checks and money order payments accepted. Summer Office hours: Monday thru Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.